| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goa in December is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 11:15 long with an average length of 11:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Goa December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Goa, India
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Goa:
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 830.8 kms (516.3 miles) NNE
- Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India - 833.7 kms (518 miles) NE
- Akola, India - 672.3 kms (417.8 miles) NNE
- Jagdalpur, India - 959.6 kms (596.3 miles) ENE
- Pune, India - 339.2 kms (210.8 miles) N
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 541.9 kms (336.7 miles) ENE
- Musulipatnam, India - 788.5 kms (490 miles) E
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 94.9 kms (58.9 miles) ENE
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 739.6 kms (459.6 miles) ESE
- Bangalore, India - 493.1 kms (306.4 miles) SE
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 311.6 kms (193.6 miles) SSE
- Kozhikode, India - 516.6 kms (321 miles) SSE
- Pamban, India - 904.9 kms (562.3 miles) SE
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 849.6 kms (528 miles) SSE
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 849.6 kms (528 miles) SSE